P & R Publishing; 2002; 09780875521459; https://dealoz.com/prod?&browse_id=96>in=09780875521459&asin=0875521452&query=clowney%20preaching%20and%20biblical%20theology3 votes
Preaching Through the Christian Year (Year A, B & C)
Authors: Fred B. Craddock, John H. Hayes, Carl R. Holladay, Gene M. Tucker
Publisher: Trinity Press International
Copyright Date: 1992
ISBN: 1-56338-054-4; 978-1563380549
Year A - https://www.amazon.com/Preaching-Through-Christian-Year-Comprehensive/dp/1563380544/ref=sr13?crid=A38J12UBCCGM&dchild=1&keywords=preaching+through+the+christian+year&qid=1616175771&sprefix=preaching+through+the+%2Caps%2C182&sr=8-3
Year B - https://www.amazon.com/Preaching-Through-Christian-Year-Comprehensive/dp/1563380684/ref=sr12?crid=A38J12UBCCGM&dchild=1&keywords=preaching+through+the+christian+year&qid=1616175823&sprefix=preaching+through+the+%2Caps%2C182&sr=8-2
Year C - https://www.amazon.com/Preaching-Through-Christian-Year-Comprehensive/dp/1563381001/ref=sr11?dchild=1&keywords=preaching+through+the+christian+year+c&qid=1616175850&sr=8-13 votes
I like the King James Bible because of its accuracy in translating from the manuscripts. However, I would prefer it in modern day English. So, I stumbled on the American KJV which was done by Michael Peter (Stone) Engelbrite. The good thing is that its on the Public Domain, so I would be happy if it is included in Logos.
Author: Michael Peter (Stone) Engelbrite
Public Domain on November 8, 1999.5 votes
- Answers to Catholic Claims: A Discussion of Biblical Authority
- James White
- Crowne Publications
- Date: 9. Juli 2016
- ASIN : B01I7ISOOK
- The Fatal Flaw: Do the teachings of Roman Catholicism Deny the Gospel?
- James R. White
- Crown Publications
- Date: 4. Juli 2016
- ASIN : B01I0LORVS
The HCOT series by Peeters. Preferably the ones released first on Logos should by the English ones (Leviticus 1-10 by Watts, Joshua by Hosel, Judges by Spronk, Ezra/ Nehemiah by Becking, Proverbs 1-9 by Loader, Ecclesiastes by Schoor, Micah by De Moor, Nahum by Spronk, Habakkuk, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi...... not the ones translated from other languages (Exodus, 1 Kings, 1 Chronicles, Isaiah, Lamentation, Obadiah). English translations of German translations of the Hebrew (ie. Translations of translations) ought not be first in line priority for North American research3 votes
Author: Winn Collier
Publisher : WaterBrook (March 23, 2021)
Language : English
Hardcover : 368 pages
ISBN-10 : 0735291624
ISBN-13 : 978-07352916211 vote
(1) 1 Corinthians: A Commentary (2) E. Earle Ellis (3) T&T Clark (4) October 7, 2021 (5) ISBN-10 : 056768864X / ISBN-13 : 978-0567688644
The incomplete commentary on 1 Corinthians for the International Critical Commentary Series by E. Earle Ellis. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE place this on the Pre-Pubs (if you haven’t already) :D1 vote
How People Change (2nd Edition)
Timothy Lane, Paul David Tripp
New Growth Press
Shame Interrupted: How God Lifts the Pain of Worthlessness and Rejection
New Growth Press
When People Are Big and God is Small: Overcoming Peer Pressure, Codependency, and the Fear of Man
P & R Publishing
Addictions: A Banquet in the Grave: Finding Hope in the Power of the Gospel
P & R Publishing
Blame It on the Brain?: Distinguishing Chemical Imbalances, Brain Disorders, and Disobedience
Presbyterian & Reformed Pub Co
The New Jerusalem Version, or NJV Messianic Jewish Bible published by Hineni Publishers is a Bible that I have found to be excellent in restoring the Jewish cultural context of the entire Bible. I would like it if Logos could get in touch with Hineni Publishers to discuss including it in their sales.
- The name of this Bible is the New Jerusalem Version (NJV).
- This is not to be confused with the New Jerusalem Bible.
- The publisher is Hineni Publishers.
- The copyright date is 2019.
- The identifying number is - ISBN 13: 978-90-829625-0-51 vote
Any version of the Romanian Bible, VDC, NTR, BVA3 votes
Title: On Being a Pastor: Understanding Our Calling and Work.
Authors: Derek J. Prime, Alistair Begg
Publishers: Moody Press
Copyright Date: 17 Sept. 2013
ISBN: 978-08024312263 votes
- Life Application Study Bible, 3rd Edition
- October 1, 2019
- 0310452775; 978-0310452775
extra credit:https: //smile.amazon.com/dp/1496439449/ref=sspadkdetail4?psc=1&pdrdi=1496439449&pdrdw=kd672&pfrdp=4269e1a0-a218-4fbd-9748-1cd337d2f2a5&pdrdwg=9LbuP&pfrdr=R9ZPC4M5HPD8RFD585SC&pdrd_r=439cfab6-2aed-45c9-97b7-57855d3cb40a&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzRVo4U1BNN0pFTVBEJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMzcwNTc1MVlMQlJEMFVYRlc3RCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTU0MDA1MzdLU0tWUVAzRzVLTiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
- Title: New Interpreter's Bible One-Volume Commentary
- Authors: Beverly Gaventa, David Peterson
- Publisher: Abingdon Press
- Publication date: July 1, 2010
- ISBN 10: 068733411X; ISBN 13: 978-0687334117
- Extra Credit: https://smile.amazon.com/New-Interpreters-Bible-One-Commentary/dp/068733411X/ref=sr11?crid=1QFCSKZF8KETK&dchild=1&keywords=the+new+interpreter%27s+bible+one-volume+commentary&qid=1614790751&sprefix=new+interpreter+one+volume%2Caps%2C217&sr=8-1
- Don't see your idea?